Baihao Yinzhen White Hair Silver Needle Bai Hao Yin Zhen White Tea Loose Leaf Fujian Organic
Silver Needle, also known as Baihao Yinzhen, is a white tea produced in Fujian Province in China. It is best picked between late March and early April. Many people consider Silver Needle to be of the highest grade of white tea, given that the process of producing it is very time-consuming and expensive. It is a traditional Chinese white tea with subtle, elegant flavors.
Unlike most other teas, which can be made with both the leaves and buds of the tea plant, the Silver Needle is made with just the buds. These buds are tiny and weigh very little, so it takes thousands upon thousands to make one pound of Silver Needle. Genuine Silver Needles are made from cultivars of the Da Bai (Large White) tea tree family.
Silver Needle is one of those teas that you can really fall in love with on first sight. Its appearance is gorgeous, with beautiful, downy white buds that sparkle a little in the light.
Want to know more about how to select quality Chinese tea? Then do check out our guide here!
Origin: Fujian Province
Caffeine Level: Low, <10% of a typical cup of coffee (per serving)
- Tea leaf: 2-3 g / 0.07-0.10 oz
- Water temperature: 80-90 °C / 176-194 °F
1. Put 2-3 g tea leaves into glass
2. Next, Pour hot water in until the glass is 30% full
3. After that, swirl the glass slightly to mix the tea leaves with the water
4. Lastly, continue to pour the the water until the glass is 70% full
- Aids in Treating diabetes
- Weight loss
- Improves Cardiovascular Health
- Boosts metabolic speed
- Lowers oxidative stress
- Treats arthritis
- Prevents neuro-degenerative diseases
- Improves oral health
- Loweres cholesterol
- Boosts immunity