Huangshan Maofeng Huang Shan Mao Feng Green Tea Yellow Mountain Fur Peak Anhui
Huang Shan Mao Feng is a green tea produced in the South Eastern Chinese Province of Anhui, regularly topping China’s top list of famous teas. This tea is grown near Huang Shan (Yellow Mountain), which is home to many famous varieties of green tea. Huangshan Maofeng Tea can be literally translated to English as “Yellow Mountain Fur Peak” due to the small white hairs which cover the leaves and the shape of the processed leaves which resemble the peak of a mountain.
Origin: Hangzhou, Zhejiang
Caffeine Level: Low, <10% of a typical cup of coffee (per serving)
- Tea leaf: 3-5 g / 0.10-0.17 oz
- Water temperature: 80-90 °C / 176-194 °F
1. Put 3-5 g (0.10-0.17 oz) tea leaves into glass.
2. Pour hot water into glass until it is 30% full.
3. Shake the glass slightly.
4. Continue to pour the the water until it is 70% full.
*Suggest using a big glass cup to enjoy the brewing of the beautiful Maofeng. You can see the leaves dancing in the cup.
- Boosts Heart Function
- Accelerates blood circulation
- Reduces Risk of Heart Attacks
- Reduces Inflammation
- Refreshes Mind and Reduces Stress
Want to know more about the health benefits of drinking green tea? Then check out our blog post here!