Organic Fujian Strong Fragrance Oolong Tea Wulong Cha
Oolong Tea is primarily produced in Fujian Province. Fujian is located between the southern and mid subtropical zones. As a result, it has excellent natural weather and climate that is suited for the plantation of Oolong tea. The tea production areas in Fujian lie primarily in hilly or low-lying mountains and are spread across 9 main districts in Fujian Province, covering 49 counties.
The taste of this Oolong tea lies in between green tea and black tea. It leaves a sweet taste after the bitterness of the leaves fade away. This Oolong tea is best brewed to be strong and pungent with a sweet after taste.
Want to find out more about tea? We have an ultimate guide to drinking tea here.
- Tea leaf: 5-6 g / 0.17-0.21 oz
- Water temperature: 100℃ / 212°F
- Cup: Gaiwan
- Steep for 40-50 seconds
- Can be re-steeped 6 to 8 times
Nutritional Value (1 Serving of Oolong Tea)
- Calories: 90
- Fat: 0 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
- Sodium: 10 mg
- Calcium: 4%
- Total Carbohydrates: 25 g
- Vitamin C: 100 %
- Caffeine: <10% of a regular cup of coffee
- Boosts your metabolism, causing weight loss.
- Lowers cholesterol
- Stabilizes blood sugar
- Increases mental alertness
- Betters your skin condition
- Promotes healthy hair
- Prevents tooth decay
- Prevents osteoporosis and forms strong bones
- Strengthens the immune system