Anji White Tea is a green tea. The Tea leaves are shaped like phoenix feathers. They are greenish-yellow in color, with a bright and oily texture. They also have a fresh and long-lasting aroma and taste. When Anji White Tea leaves are brewed in hot water, they produce a clear and bright color.
Anji White Tea is rich in the 18 kinds of amino acids that are needed by the human body, with an amino acid content ranging from 5-10.6%, which is 3-4 times higher than ordinary green tea. It is also rich in polyphenols, so the taste of Anji White Tea is refreshing, without the bitter and astringent taste.
Origin: Anji, Zhejiang
Cultivated in the: Anji, Zhejiang
- Tea leaf: 2-3 g / 0.07-0.10 oz
- Temperature: 80-85 °C / 176-185 °F
1.Put 3 g (0.10 oz) of tea leaves into the glass.
2.Pour 80-85 °C (176-185 °F) water into glass until it is 1/4 full.
3.Sway the glass slightly to mix the tea leaves with the water.
4.Continue to pour hot water into the glass until it is full.
5. Steep about 20 second, then pour out the tea. It is now ready to serve.
*Suggest using a big glass cup to enjoy the brewing of the beautiful anji bai cha. You can see the leaves dancing in the cup.
1. Protects nerve cells and help brain damage and Alzheimer’s disease
2, Lowers blood pressure, lowers blood fat, lowers blood sugar.
3. Eliminates nervous tension and sedative effect
4. Improves learning ability and memory
5. Improves women’s menstrual syndrome;
6, Weight loss
7, Radiation protection