Oolong Tea is primarily produced in Fujian Province. It is located between the southern and mid subtropical zones. Fujian has excellent natural weather and climate that is suited for the plantation of Oolong tea. The tea production areas in Fujian lie primarily in hilly or low-lying mountains. They are spread across 9 main districts in Fujian Province, covering 49 counties. The taste of this Oolong tea lies in between green tea and black tea. It leaves a sweet taste after the bitterness of the leaves fade away. It is best brewed to be strong and pungent with a sweet after taste.
Cultivated in the: Fujian
- Tea leaf: 5-6 g / 0.17-0.21 oz
- Water temperature: 100℃ / 212°F
- Cup: Gaiwan
- Steep for 40-50 seconds
- Can be re-steeped 6 to 8 times
Here’re the nutritional values of 1 serving of oolong tea.
Fat: 0 g
Cholesterol: 0 mg
Sodium: 10 mg
Total Carbohydrates: 25 g
Vitamin C: 100 %
- Boosts your metabolism, causing weight loss.
- Lowers cholesterol
- Stabilizes blood sugar
- Increases mental alertness
- Betters your skin condition
- Promotes healthy hair
- Prevents tooth decay
- Prevents osteoporosis and forms strong bones
- Strengthens the immune system
Low, less than 10% of a cup of coffee