What information do we collect?
We collect information in a few different ways:
1. When you give it to us or give us permission to obtain it
When you sign up for or order our products, you voluntarily give us certain information. This can include your name, address, email address you used to sign up, and any other information you provide us.
2. We also get technical information when you use our products
These days, whenever you use a website, mobile application, or other internet service, there’s certain information that almost always gets created and recorded automatically. The same is true when you use our products. Here are some of the types of information we collect:
- Log data. When you use Pure Chinese Tea, our servers automatically record information (“log data”), including information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website or your mobile app sends when you’re using it. This log data may include your Internet Protocol address, the address of the web pages you visited that had Pure Chinese Tea features, browser type and settings, the date and time of your request, how you used Pure Chinese Tea, and cookie data.
- Device information. In addition to log data, we may also collect information about the device you’re using Pure Chinese Tea on, including what type of device it is, what operating system you’re using. Whether we collect some or all of this information often depends on what type of device you’re using and its settings. For example, different types of information are available depending on whether you’re using a Mac or a PC, or an iPhone or an Android phone. To learn more about what information your device makes available to us, please also check the policies of your device manufacturer or software provider.
How do we use the information we collect?
We use the information we collect to provide our products to you and make them better, develop new products, and protect Pure Chinese Tea and our users. For example, we may log how often people use two different versions of a product, which can help us understand which version is better.
We also use the information we collect to offer you customized content, including:
- Suggesting products you might like.
- Showing you ads you might be interested in.
We also use the information we collect to:
- Send you updates (such as when certain activity, like promotions happens on Pure Chinese Tea), newsletters, marketing materials and other information that may be of interest to you. For example, depending on your email notification settings, we may send you monthly updates that include products you may like. You can decide to stop getting these updates by updating your account settings (or through other settings we may provide).
- Help your friends and contacts find you on Pure Chinese Tea. For example, if you sign up using a Facebook account, we may help your Facebook friends find your account on Pure Chinese Tea when they first sign up for Pure Chinese Tea. Or, we may allow people to search for your account on Pure Chinese Tea using your email address.
- Respond to your questions or comments.
The information we collect may be “personally identifiable” (meaning it can be used to specifically identify you as a unique person) or “non-personally identifiable” (meaning it can’t be used to specifically identify you). We use both types of information, and combinations of both types, as described above. We may use or store information wherever Pure Chinese Tea does business, including countries outside your own.
What choices do you have about your information?
We know members of our community value having control over their own information, and therefore Pure Chinese Tea gives you the choice of providing, editing or removing certain information, as well as choice over how we contact you.
You may change or correct your Pure Chinese Tea account information (except your username) on the Site. You may also remove certain optional information on the Site that you no longer wish to be publicly visible, such as your full name.
If you no longer wish to use Pure Chinese Tea’s services or receive service-related messages, then you may close your account.
Information Sharing & Disclosure
Pure Chinese Tea will not disclose your name, email address or other personal information to third parties without your explicit consent.
How do we make changes to this policy?
We may change this policy from time to time, and if we do we’ll post any changes on this page. If you continue to use Pure Chinese Tea after those changes are in effect, you agree to the revised policy. If the changes are significant, we may provide more prominent notice or get your consent as required by law.